PDA

View Full Version : Useless info about me....

TonyB
10-04-2005, 07:15 PM
I live in Ottawa, ON, Canada and have since \'76. Lived the prior 11 years in Cameroon, Turkey and Thailand (life with a diplomat father).

Family life is pretty funny - My Canadian father lives in France and my French mother lives in Canada.....Go figure.

Happily married, with the girl I met 20 years ago, for the past 10 years. We have 2 boys aged 7 and 6, which are a handful at times, but great kids the rest of the time.

http://fourthirdsphoto.com/components/com_simpleboard/uploaded/images/_8292378web.jpg

Been a photo junky since \'83. Started with a Minolta X-370, then bought a X-700, then switched to Canon T90 & F1N, bought a Pentax 6x7 (loved it), then when the boys arrived bought into this AF \"scam\" and switched systems in \'98 to a Nikon F4s, F90x & a F3HP (for that manual focus feel ;) ). Finally in Feb. \'04 bought into the E-1 and love it !!!!

craig
10-04-2005, 07:55 PM
Great family shot. Welcome. I am glad your around.
I don\'t even mind sharing my name with you.
T ;)

TonyB
10-04-2005, 08:07 PM
Thanks Tony.

I think the question is - Am I sharing your name or are you sharing mine....;)

I don\'t know if you remember, but I bought those 2 Sandisk Ultra 512 cards from you about 6-7 months ago. They\'re doing fine and said to say \"Hi\".

Thanks again,
Tony