PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the UK

iansk
01-20-2006, 02:45 PM
Hello

Been a viewer/poster on here for a while now but never posted in this part of the forum before. So here goes....

I\'m a part-time photographer and web designer from St Ives, Cornwall in the UK. I\'m a long time Oly user, my first camera being my dad\'s OM2 when I was doing A-level photography from 1996-98, and used it through art college and then whilst doing my photography degree at uni.

After uni I had brief spell with an EOS 1 and then went digital with the E1 in late 2003.

Thats about it, take a look at my website to see some of my work, almost all of it is from the E1.

http://www.iankingsnorth.com

Ian

Pavel
02-08-2006, 01:58 PM
Welcome. I looked at your site. Your images show that you are a very good photographer with a very good eye. ( I hate those :D )

The picture on the very front, you know the shot of your house (or is that the office?) - now that is a different kind of place to live in! How do you handle the drafts?

tspore
02-08-2006, 04:01 PM
hahahahaha

iansk
02-09-2006, 04:27 PM
Many thanks for the positive comments on my photos Pavel. And yes it does get a bit windy living there, I'm hoping to be able to get some walls up soon so it'll be a bit less windy! Still at least I have a roof.

Ian

pixelmaniaman
02-09-2006, 09:56 PM
Hi & welcome, I'm orginally from the UK (Seattle now).
I used to work in Torquay and spent a considerable amount time in the overall area...
L