PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from a new member!

Allo
02-06-2006, 09:25 PM
Hi everyone, I'm delighted to be part of the Four Thirds community and look forward to sharing our mutual interests that is photography the Olympus way.

Last Friday I took the plunge and picked up my first Dslr the E1 moving up from a C750UZ which I still have. I love my E1 and can't wait to get some shots in this week with it.:)

Regards,

Al

btw, I'm from Toronto, Ontario

tspore
02-06-2006, 10:19 PM
allo,
I know that their are a few around here who live in the Toronto area. Welcome to the board. Look forward to seeing you around more.

gunnerx
02-07-2006, 07:19 AM
Welcome fellow Torontonian! The E1 should do you well. I have the E300 and will hopefully get an E-X body in the future. :D

Pavel
02-07-2006, 08:40 AM
Another Canuck? What is going on?

Well we have standards here -- so welcome ...and get busy posting! Three post a day is a good start and one photo each day too!

Seriously - good to have a new member. :yahoo:

gunnerx
02-07-2006, 09:14 AM
Another Canuck? What is going on?

Well we have standards here -- so welcome ...and get busy posting! Three post a day is a good start and one photo each day too!

Seriously - good to have a new member. :yahoo:

I'm actually surprised at the sheer number of 4/3 owners in Toronto. However, I've yet to see another one on the streets though. Almost every other person I see has a C or N.

Allo
02-07-2006, 09:59 PM
thanks for the warm welcome.

I look forward to spending a good deal of time on this site learning and sharing all aspects of photography/equipment with the members here.:)

Glad to know there's quite a few members from the Toronto area.

Bojan Volcansek
02-08-2006, 06:51 AM
thanks for the warm welcome.

I look forward to spending a good deal of time on this site learning and sharing all aspects of photography/equipment with the members here.:)

Glad to know there's quite a few members from the Toronto area.

Welcome to our site, I hope you'll find plenty of good information and nice spirit of people!

Sincerely yours
Bojan