PDA

View Full Version : Expo Disc 67mm

tspore
02-15-2006, 11:19 AM
I have a expo disk 67mm that I don't use much, mostly because I used the 35-100mm and it is a 77mm.
So I am going to sell it for $75 including shipping, world wide.
It is in perfect shape. I don't even see any scratches on it.

Grtdane
03-12-2006, 10:44 AM
Tony,

I have read some threads about Expodisc. Some have said the E-1 auto white balance is very good. Did you personally find that the disc made WB more accurate in/outdoors or both? I suspect WB setting is performed very quickly by using it?

I have been at odds over purchasing this item with my new E system (I spent months agonizing prior to this past week's E-1, 14-54, SHLD-2 purchase) which should be arriving tommorrow, if Purolator is on-time.

If you still feel it lives up to its reputation and advertising and you haven't sold it yet, I would be delighted to take your Expodisc off your hands.

Peter
ps. Funny eh, 24 hours before I get my E-1 and I'm already beginning to build an accessory list. Hmmmm, I may have to review my size criteria for my camera bag.

tspore
03-12-2006, 02:55 PM
Ops I forgot to take this off the site, but it is gone now. I have found the E-1 accurate most of the time... but the E-300, 500, 330 not as often. Its mostly because the E-1 has a external sensor for WB which does a GREAT job.
Tony