PDA

View Full Version : Hi All from Liverpool UK

paul mc
02-16-2006, 03:12 PM
Just thought i would say Hi to everyone as i have recently joined the forums. I am the proud owner of an E500which i bought after finally taking the plunge into the DSLR world. When it comes to cameras i am not even a good amature:) :doh: but i am a keen learner. Before i got my E500 i had a point and shoot C-4000. Only been out with the camera a few times due to work and bad weather but i am slowly getting my head around the manuakl controls. I am a keen angler so wildlife, landscapes and night pictures always capture my imagination but i am open to everything.
Anyway thats enogh about me:blah: and i am looking forward to reading the forums in the future.

James Pilcher
02-16-2006, 04:36 PM
Hello Paul,

I'm new here too. I joined just a few days ago. This is a nice quiet place on the Internet.

Question: How does being an angler make you interested in night photography? :)

Welcome.

gunnerx
02-16-2006, 07:59 PM
Welcome to the forums! I think we're all here to learn. :D I know I am.

Pavel
02-17-2006, 05:27 AM
Paul - welcome! I hope you find this place useful, it's got much useful information and some pretty nice folks too.
How long have you had your E-500, and what do you like to shoot?

paul mc
02-17-2006, 12:53 PM
Hello Paul,

I'm new here too. I joined just a few days ago. This is a nice quiet place on the Internet.

Question: How does being an angler make you interested in night photography? :)

Welcome.

:) When i go fishing its normally after work or sometimes for a few days and some fish feed more at night than others. But i also like photos of city ligths at night.

I got my E-500 just after christmas