PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Canada

gordophoto
02-19-2006, 11:14 AM
Hi Folks,

Greetings from New Brunswick, Canada (Atlantic coast) Looks like a great forum, I see some familiar "faces" here.

Ombrafoto
02-19-2006, 11:22 AM
Oh no... another Canuk!!!....LOL

Welcome the the forum...

castella
02-19-2006, 01:57 PM
Hi, Gordon
I hope you know that gordophoto in Spanish means "fat picture" (gordo means "fat"). So, let us see some nice, fat pictures, please.

gordophoto
02-19-2006, 05:32 PM
Hi, Gordon
I hope you know that gordophoto in Spanish means "fat picture" (gordo means "fat"). So, let us see some nice, fat pictures, please.

LOL, so that's why I always look fat in my pictures!:D

Bojan Volcansek
02-20-2006, 05:46 AM
Hey welcome!!!
I hope you'll have great time around here!!!

Yours Bojan

Hi Folks,

Greetings from New Brunswick, Canada (Atlantic coast) Looks like a great forum, I see some familiar "faces" here.

gunnerx
02-20-2006, 01:51 PM
Welcome! How's the weather out in the atlantic? It's gotten quite cold here in Toronto.

gordophoto
02-20-2006, 02:26 PM
Welcome! How's the weather out in the atlantic? It's gotten quite cold here in Toronto.

Hi

We have been pretty lucky in this part of NB this winter not too much shovelling, Friday was about 10 celsius, then a big wind picked up and it has been very chilly ever since. It's warmer today at -4. :cool:

llpoolej
02-20-2006, 02:30 PM
Welcome!! Good to see new people. I am from the southern states,and cold for us is anything below 50f :)

Judd Kiteley
02-21-2006, 11:19 AM
Welcome.
Your location brings back fond memories. We lived in Riverview for 7 years in the 70's. The kids were young then and it was a great place for them to grow up. I'll never forget camping on the shore near Shediac every summer. We would meet the lobster boats when they came in to the pier and get some of their catch. Took them back to the campsite and boiled them in sea water...... great memories.

gordophoto
02-21-2006, 01:23 PM
Welcome.
Your location brings back fond memories. We lived in Riverview for 7 years in the 70's. The kids were young then and it was a great place for them to grow up. I'll never forget camping on the shore near Shediac every summer. We would meet the lobster boats when they came in to the pier and get some of their catch. Took them back to the campsite and boiled them in sea water...... great memories.

My in-laws live in Shediac, we are there often. It has changed quite a bit over the last few years, lots more development. The lobster is still yummy though!:) What part of Riverview did you live in? I am in West Riverview, which would have been the new part of town when you were living here.

Judd Kiteley
02-21-2006, 01:53 PM
My in-laws live in Shediac, we are there often. It has changed quite a bit over the last few years, lots more development. The lobster is still yummy though!:) What part of Riverview did you live in? I am in West Riverview, which would have been the new part of town when you were living here.

Gordo
We lived on Fairway Blvd. The campground we stayed at was towards Cap Pele and I think it's name was Silver Sands. We spent most of the summer there. It wasn't a bad commute from work in Moncton. I did a lot of traveling with work there. My territory covered the eastern half of NB, a piece of the Gaspe, a bit of NS and all of PEI.