PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Malaysia (where?)

unpro
02-23-2006, 08:06 AM
Hi, new member here all the way from Malaysia, a country somewhere in-between Thailand and Singapore. :D

I've committed to the E-system about half a year ago, now currently shooting with an E-1, ZD 14-54mm, ZD 40-150mm, OMZ 300mm, and FL-50. Started with Fuji S602, then C*n*n 300D, then ditched digital for an Olympus OM System, and have been in love with Olympus ever since. :). Now back in the digital age.

Looking forward to learn from you guys out there!

Cheers!

Bojan Volcansek
02-23-2006, 08:29 AM
Hi, new member here all the way from Malaysia, a country somewhere in-between Thailand and Singapore. :D

I've committed to the E-system about half a year ago, now currently shooting with an E-1, ZD 14-54mm, ZD 40-150mm, OMZ 300mm, and FL-50. Started with Fuji S602, then C*n*n 300D, then ditched digital for an Olympus OM System, and have been in love with Olympus ever since. :). Now back in the digital age.

Looking forward to learn from you guys out there!

Cheers!

Warm welcome to fourthirdsphoto
I hope you'll have very nice time here!

Yours Bojan

DLGW
02-23-2006, 08:58 AM
Hi there - I've not only heard of it - I've been there! Ok, it was only a day trip from Singapore years ago... somewhere in a shoe box I've got some pictures of it I shot on a cheap Oly P&S 35mm camera... I should dig them out, nothing makes me feel better about my recent photos that looking at my old photos.. boy were they bad :)

Mr. D
02-23-2006, 09:08 AM
Hi and welcome from Bangkok.
Just spent last week in KL. Glad you are with us!

llpoolej
02-23-2006, 09:48 AM
Welcome aboard! I have never been to Malaysia, but I have sold stuff on Ebay to people in Malaysia. I am sure it is a beautiful country. Looking forward to seeing your photos of it :yes: