PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Ireland

laughingbear
02-23-2006, 09:43 PM
Just a quick hello from the atlantic coast, county Donegal, Republic of Ireland.

I am new to photography, since Mai 2005, the E1 was/is my entry system in the world of digital photography.

My goal is to create a few DVD's with pictures from Ireland, starting with the amazing County Donegal. DVD because I compose music to pictures and record this myself, I plan to record in surround sound.

My other goal is fine arts prints. I plan to buy a large format printer, probably epson 7800, and want to print on fine arts paper and canvas. I want to mount and frame and probably do a course in Scottland on that subject.

I hope that a E1 successor will serve my needs for better detail resolution in landscape photography.

Best whishes
~^..^~
Bear

llpoolej
02-24-2006, 08:42 AM
Laughingbear, welcome! I am looking forward to seeing pictures of your homeland. So many different locales and so cool that the internet allows a window into the world!

laughingbear
02-24-2006, 11:19 AM
Laughingbear, welcome! I am looking forward to seeing pictures of your homeland. So many different locales and so cool that the internet allows a window into the world!

Thank you!

My home is originally Cologne in Germany, but I have not been there since many years. Used to live quite a while in the USA before I came to Ireland, six years ago.

Yeah, the I-Net is fascinating in that respect!

Pavel
02-24-2006, 02:04 PM
The i-net sure is a wonder, you are right. we can talk to people from all over -and are taking the idea for granted nowadays.
Welcome. I'm looking forward to the new e-3 when it gets here, also.