PDA

View Full Version : Moved over from DPR

ProAcFan
02-25-2006, 12:17 AM
Hey nice to see some familiar handles from the Oly forum at that other site. LOL Came home tonight to see a bunch of guys I hold in high regard arbitrarily banned from that forum. Saw the link to this forum ( never seen it before) and am happily surpised at how familiar it looks. :) A forum I moderate ( AudioKarma) also uses the same vbulletin software and looks shockingly similar. I hope this forum takes off, and my guess is with the current goings on over at DPR this has a great chance of succeeding. When me and 2 buddies left a neglected old audio board to start AudioKarma we wondered how it would do. 3 years later we have over 11,000 members and are number 2 on the web in both membership and posts. Huge oaks start from one seed and lets see how this seed grows. :)

Mike

george_online
02-25-2006, 12:46 AM
Hi Mike,
you will find here many familiar names and this forum looks much more friendlier than the one we left.
George

Louis Dobson
02-25-2006, 03:29 AM
I may be being thick, but I can't work out how to post without pressing the quote button.

benherrmann
02-25-2006, 04:31 AM
You crack me up - but don't ever stop. I'm surprised (pleasantly so) to see lots of the "key" folks also logging in here. This is great. I've been making a slow transition over here for a few weeks (it does take some getting used to), but I forced the issue and now I'm comfortable with this site. Besides, I love the "edit" button which allows me to correct mistakes such as changing "shoot" to "shucks" :yahoo:

Tell me, ya gotta love this...