PDA

View Full Version : Hey Y'all from North Carolina

C Aldred
02-25-2006, 08:19 AM
Hello Everyone. I was a frequent lurker over at the "other forum", but with all the recent nonsense going over there, I decided it's time to move on. It seems like most of the regulars are heading this way, so I figured that I would come as well. I rarely posted, but this place seems welcoming and inviting enought, that I think I will change lurker status to poster status. It's time to come out of the shadows.

Now maybe I can ask some of the stuipd questions I have been afraid to ask.

Chris

llpoolej
02-25-2006, 08:26 AM
Glad to have you here. I ask stupid questions all the time. I usually get smart answers so it is all good :)

benherrmann
02-25-2006, 08:33 AM
Like, you're only 2 hours away from my location (I'm 15 Mins south of Raleigh). Small world, isn't it. And Pavel lives just 10 minutes from me...don't know if that's good or bad. I suppose when I see him taking pictures of my house as he drives past (wow, a real drive-by shooting that would be), then that would be suspect at best! :yahoo:

Anyway, welcome aboard...

C Aldred
02-25-2006, 09:00 AM
Thanks guys. As a frequent lurker (too frequent at times), I got very efficient in my lurking. I found interestig threads, and looked for folks that would have something interesting and intelligent to say, which was hard at times. You all are among them.

It is indeed a small world, just let me know when you go out "shooting" next time. I'll put on my kevlar vest.:shock:

Pavel
02-25-2006, 12:56 PM
hey this is great. We can get our own little contingent from north Carolina to balance out all those Canucks that are taking over :D

Oh oh ... am I going to get in trouble for saying that :blink:

C Aldred
02-25-2006, 03:28 PM
I'm glad to see I've got a few neighbors around here.

BTW If I am indeed looking for the answers, who's the them I should be questioning? :)

Pavel
02-26-2006, 06:46 AM
Everyone! :)

C Aldred
02-26-2006, 03:59 PM
Good. Then I'll let 'em fly.