PDA

View Full Version : Hello all, from Puerto Rico

DLeitzsey
02-25-2006, 09:43 AM
Greetings to all. I live in beautiful Puerto Rico. I have lurked over at DPR forum for a while, but since I only have a Hotmail email address and no ISP, I wasn't allowed to register for that forum. I own an E300, HLD-3, 14-45, OM50/1.8 and OM adapter. I have used various film SLRs in the past made by Canon, Minolta, and Pentax. The only film SLR I still own is an older Pentax 645 which I don't use any more. I look forward to sharing with the forum's members and learning from everyone, too. Adios!

David

benherrmann
02-25-2006, 11:07 AM
Great - now you can offically participate, so we expect to see lots of ideas and images. After all, you do live in a nice warm part of the world, so your brain will be fresh with ideas, eh...:yes:

Bring your friends also as there's room for all of us. Bring some beer too while you're at it...:yahoo:

Pavel
02-25-2006, 11:54 AM
Greetings to you. I'd love to see some pictures from Puerto Rico. I conjures up images of beautiful beaches in my mind.

DLeitzsey
02-26-2006, 04:15 AM
Thanks to both of you! Yes, I have some great pictures to post. I will leave the major picture posting to the appropriate part of the forum, but will put one here just to start things off: a nice beach picture taken just over a week ago on the Isla Caja de Muertos (Coffin Island, apparently because of its shape) just south of Ponce on the big island. Enjoy!

recipe: E300, 14-45@14, ISO100, Program, UFRaw(my preferred RAW converter but doesn't transfer EXIF data), Adobe PS7, Neat Image

David