PDA

View Full Version : Hello fro the foot of the Rockies, Edgewater Colorado

Lost Images
02-25-2006, 11:54 AM
I was on the other forum as well but got banned (I think?) about 6 months ago. Reviewed all of my posts and still can't figure out why. Any way this place looks a lot friendlier and suites my needs much better. I am a photographer by profession and own a portrait studio in the Denver area. Some say it can't be done but I make a good living off my E1 and E10s. When it comes to digital I love everything about Olympus and the new Four thirds System.
Thanks for having me on board. :camera:

benherrmann
02-25-2006, 12:04 PM
to an interesting scenario that few of us (who have lived to talk about) have experienced. We all get hooked over "there," and well, wind up posting there (nothing wrong with that). It is like a zoo though. So what happens...we get banned for something (I believe that many folks, including decision makers on this forum got banned at one time over there) and we find something else to do (no big deal).

But when you come over here...it's kind of like a person "passing on" in a lighter sense, and then being greeted by friends on the other side who you thought were long gone :dontknow: Then you wind up feeling astonished and overcome with warmth (see, Marines can get sentimental) and the next thing you know, you wondered why you weren't here earlier. :yahoo:

So in the process you're trying to get used to the place (which happens quicker than you realize) and wallaaaaa...you feel you've graduated to a better place.

That's how this place is. Gosh, I've received some emails concerned about the visual format and I've passed those concerns on to Tony for his review.

One thing is for sure and that is that after posting here and using the tools to do so, going back to "over there" seems like a quick, yet shallow experience, wouldn't you agree?

Anyway, good to see you here.

Lost Images
02-25-2006, 12:26 PM
Ben
From what I've already seen I'm feeling right at home.:yes:
</IMG>