PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Wisconsin, USA

wrwcfa
02-26-2006, 09:51 AM
Hey all,

New member. Have been interested in Photography for a long time, but when my children got me a C-4000 2 or 3 years ago, my interest really took off. Bought an E-300 about out a year ago, based on my positive experience with the C-4000, and love it. Have the kit lenses, an OM 50mm 1.8 and an FL-36. The quality of output is the clincher for me.

Still learning and have only been an occasional poster on other forums, mostly DP review. Wish I had more time for photography but my business takes most of my time. Do most of my photography when out hiking in the local state forest or while on vacation. I print a few of my photos using Qimage, a great program, but most of my output goes into slideshows using Proshow Gold, which I used to torture my unsuspecting relatives, usually over holidays when they're trapped between the gift giving and the food.

Looking forward to participating in this forum and hoping I'll be able to contribute what little I can.
Bill

NrthrnHrse
02-26-2006, 03:18 PM
Welcome Bill from a fellow 300 user. I love the camera... :blah: Hope you have lots of fun with yours! If you don't have it already, try picking up a 150 Zuiko Lens. It's fairly inexpensive and a great starter lens.

wrwcfa
02-26-2006, 04:18 PM
Nrthrnhrse,

I'm assuming you're talking about the 40-150? If so, yes, I do have it as well and I do like it very much. Thanks for the welcome.

Bill