PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Selma, North Carolina

Roo
03-03-2006, 08:08 PM
There's this pesky guy that keeps telling me to stop wasting my time on senseless forums and start to visit this Forum. He won't buy me beer, he won't fix my motobike, and he won't buy cookies for my Dogs until he seez my first post on this Forum. So for the sake of cookies for my Dogs (they just luv luvin') - here is my Hello to all of you.

...kiddin' aside, I'm glad to "meet" all of you! I have an E-1 and don't really know squat how to use it. Once in a while, I capture a great shot, but it's all by luck. And I'm not even sure about the great shot! - one has to feed one's ego every once in a while! I live in small town Selma and work in Raleigh, NC. Please feel free to shoot me an email for chit-chat or flame me on post for my rebelious ways.

Roo.

:naughty:

James Pilcher
03-03-2006, 08:28 PM
There's this pesky guy that keeps telling me to stop wasting my time on senseless forums and start to visit this Forum. He won't buy me beer, he won't fix my motobike, and he won't buy cookies for my Dogs until he seez my first post on this Forum. So for the sake of cookies for my Dogs (they just luv luvin') - here is my Hello to all of you.

...kiddin' aside, I'm glad to "meet" all of you! I have an E-1...

What's an E-1?

...and don't really know squat how to use it. Once in a while, I capture a great shot, but it's all by luck. And I'm not even sure about the great shot! - one has to feed one's ego every once in a while! I live in small town Selma and work in Raleigh, NC. Please feel free to shoot me an email for chit-chat or flame me on post for my rebelious ways.

Roo.

:naughty:

Welcome, despite your rebellious ways.

llpoolej
03-03-2006, 08:38 PM
I know who the pesky guy is!! Welcome to the site and I also love the E-1. It is a good enough site for my husband to be here, and he doesn't "do" message boards

Oh, and I am a big time dog person too. I try to limit myself to no more than 3 at a time. I have only two, but it will be three again soon

Pavel
03-03-2006, 08:59 PM
Well it's about time you got over here! :cool:

I expect nothing less than a million posts of the dogs. I know you've got em! :D

Ombrafoto
03-03-2006, 09:41 PM
Well it's about time you got over here! :cool:

I expect nothing less than a million posts of the dogs. I know you've got em! :D

Speaking of pesky guys...................:doh:

Bojan Volcansek
03-04-2006, 08:09 AM
Welcome ROO!!!
I think you'll have great time here, and at least this time, that pesky guy did right thing and brought you here!

Yours Bojan

benherrmann
03-04-2006, 11:18 AM
This is great! And Selma is not too far from where Pavel and I live (Fuquay Varina and Angier). Gosh, a few more and we could actually meet and initiate a photoshoot locally. Anyway, welcome...and you will find that this place will grow on you. Once accustomed to the layout and content of this site, you may well wind up NOT missing dpreview - and that's quite an accurate statement. Looking forward to your posts and wisdom....and perhaps some good Eastern Carolina barbecue!