PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Northern Virginia...

nboyer
03-04-2006, 05:58 AM
Hello Gang - Just got around to joining, another straggler from DPR :D. I'm thrilled to be here and not have to deal with the increasing troll postings, sort of a nice secluded retreat for many of us I'm sure. Looking forward to some great dialog - learning and sharing as well. -Norm

benherrmann
03-04-2006, 06:02 AM
Okay folks, this is a treat as the "Normster" has arrived. Norm, welcome and I know once you get accustomed to this site, you will be a major contribution. Besides, you will recognize most of the folks here - including a few that you may not recognize. Great place!

BTW, let me know when you get your E-1 and your thoughts on that instrument. I know you've put your E500 through the paces.

Anyway folks, just as the botswain whistles aboard a ship's VIP, so it is with Norrmmmmmmmmmm

plg3
03-04-2006, 06:33 AM
Norm -

Indeed, welcome to another northern Virginian! We're getting a nice number of folks from this area here in FourThirds (I'm in the Burke Centre area.) As Ben said, this is a great place. It has a nice group of people and informative discussions.

nboyer
03-04-2006, 06:43 AM
Thanks Paul! I'm in Loudoun County. I've already seen a lot of posts from a lot of familiar faces, many of whom have contributed greatly at DPR. Looking forward to digging in soon. -Norm

Norm -

Indeed, welcome to another northern Virginian! We're getting a nice number of folks from this area here in FourThirds (I'm in the Burke Centre area.) As Ben said, this is a great place. It has a nice group of people and informative discussions.