PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Switzerland

syntaxerr0r
03-04-2006, 10:47 AM
Hi there,

I joined this forum because I'm about to purchase the E-330 and some glass to really join the club ;) It's so much nicer than some other photo forums (guess which one comes to my mind).

Been shooting for about 15 years with traditional SLRs and digital P&S, mostly landscapes, urban and macro. Having used an OM-1 in the past and a couple of great Olympus compacts, I'm pretty confident I'll be very happy with my choice for quite some years.

I've read great advice on this site (good s/n ratio!) and really good photos and hope to soon show you what I can do and improve my technique. Be prepared for some mountain shots, motorcycle trips, concerts and flowers! :D

Cheers!

benherrmann
03-04-2006, 11:14 AM
I was born in the Bavarian Alps, so your promise to post pictures of the mountains will have me looking forward to seeing them with great anticipation. And as you know, this forum is very friendly and full of good information. So welcome aboard.

syntaxerr0r
03-04-2006, 12:33 PM
Thanks!

I really hope I'll get the opportunity to get some nice shots with the new gear as the region around here (Geneva) offers quite some choice, between the Alps on one side and the lower Jura mountains on the other ;)

Bojan Volcansek
03-04-2006, 12:38 PM
Thanks!

I really hope I'll get the opportunity to get some nice shots with the new gear as the region around here (Geneva) offers quite some choice, between the Alps on one side and the lower Jura mountains on the other ;)

Welcome!!! Eagerly waiting for mountaint photos!

Yours Bojan

AnnF
03-04-2006, 11:20 PM
Welcome. Will wait patiently.:)

Ann

Pontiac005
03-05-2006, 11:24 AM
Welcome! Looking forward to viewing your photos in the future.