PDA

View Full Version : O.K. Bill, I've joined y'all

Loryh
03-06-2006, 12:18 PM
So nice to see the familiar names, and the new ones. Phew! time to get back to photos.:)
Lory

Bojan Volcansek
03-06-2006, 12:19 PM
Welcome!!!
You'll find great group here. And a lot of photos to see, and a lot of photos to post!

Yours Bojan

Loryh
03-06-2006, 12:21 PM
Why, thank you. What a nice welcome. Just underscores what a delightful community of folks love the four-thirds system.

Warm Regards,
Lory

Bojan Volcansek
03-06-2006, 12:27 PM
Why, thank you. What a nice welcome. Just underscores what a delightful community of folks love the four-thirds system.

Warm Regards,
Lory

You said everything: COMMUNITY

That's what is this site for!

Yours Bojan

benherrmann
03-06-2006, 12:33 PM
So glad to see you here. Now mind you, it may take a few days for new folks to become adjusted to this site - the layout and all. But trust me when I say that once accustomed, you will love the feeling and everything about this place. The nice thing is that once you are registered (which you obviously are), when you first check into this site...on the bottom are a list of names of all the folks currently logged in - isn't that great!!! Let's you know in a heartbeat whose lurking.

gunnerx
03-06-2006, 12:52 PM
Welcome to FTP community Lory! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. :D

Hokuto
03-06-2006, 02:51 PM
Glad to see you here, Lory. The forum software isn't that hard to figure out, and in certain ways it's more convenient than TOP (The Other Place). :)

Bill Gordon
03-06-2006, 05:46 PM
Well Lory....what took you so long???

I hope that you enjoy this place, I certainly do...it seems to have a lot more action than our original "other" site that has/had nothing to do with where everyone else came from. Now that will stir the pot up!!

Bill Gordon
03-06-2006, 05:47 PM
Well Lory....what took you so long???

I hope that you enjoy this place, I certainly do...it seems to have a lot more action than our original "other" site that has/had nothing to do with where everyone else came from. Now that will stir the pot up!!

llpoolej
03-06-2006, 05:49 PM
Great to see you Lory! Had any more pro restaurant shoots? Looking forward to some photos!

george_online
03-06-2006, 06:24 PM
Hi Lory,
Last time you posted restourant post I chewed my monitor :)
George

Pontiac005
03-06-2006, 09:28 PM
:) Welcome Lory! Nice to see you over here. This is a much more relaxed place. I got tired of reading all the garbage over at DP, and here I am! Looking forward to viewing your photos. Take care...