PDA

View Full Version : Hey yall!

n4got
03-09-2006, 10:36 AM
Hey from eastern NC. I've been hanging around here for a couple weeks, and have responded to a few posts, but for some unknown reason I get through only some times.

well, about me... I"m an avid amateur, wanting to go pro part time in my little neck of the woods. My market is wide open and my interests are weddings, land , river, and barn scapes, and sticking with the amateur side, pics of my grand daughter. life is grand :up:

I'm currently employed as an electronics tech at a regional prison and I"m a retired Navy Chief since 98. Been married (second time) for 6 months and still in love and having fun.

I'm using Oly's, of course, an e300 and e1 with kit lenses, a 14-54, ex-25, sigma 18-125, nikon 70-210, and nikon 185 using the cameraquest adapter. I have a pretty good opinion of my work - no, I'm not conceited :whistle: - I just like what I do, and I've learned a lot from folks here and at dpreview.

My Dad, (passed last april) was a pro for 50 years or so and I learned my photo education from him. I always considered him a portrait and wedding artist, and he would tell any digital shooter they took too many pics (vbg).

that's it from me. happy shooting to all -

Les

lkeeney
03-09-2006, 10:57 AM
Hi Les, and welcome aboard.

Now let us see some photos.

Lawrence

Pavel
03-09-2006, 01:37 PM
Nice nice nice to see more North Carolina users. Those Canadians were starting to outnumber us there for a while :D

now I'm going to get in trouble!

Pontiac005
03-09-2006, 04:44 PM
Welcome! Looking forward to viewing some of your photos.:yes: