PDA

View Full Version : Count me in

pixelseeker
03-09-2006, 07:19 PM
I'm coming over from that other place too.

I didn't realize this place existed until all of the banning that was going on over at the other place.

This format is much nicer. I like having all the seperate pages for different discussions and being dedicated to 4/3's will keep down the noise from the other camera users.

The gallery section is bringing up a bunch of MySQL error messages. Lawrence reported that in another thread.

If EB hasn't already posted his Studio, PhotoCleaner, QImage work flow he should for those that may have not got it from the other site.

I can't imagine some of the photo dealers not wanting to get a link on this site. I know most of us have already blew our photo budgets but I still need to get a 1.4 TC and maybe a flash. And like most of you all the replacement for the E-1 when ever it comes out.

I can imagine the flood of new comers is putting a strain on the admin staff. Keep plugging away guys, we' re all cheering for ya.

Anyway I'm certainly glad to be here.

llpoolej
03-09-2006, 07:21 PM
Good to see you here pixel seeker. Its a nice place. I hang out here way too much :whistle:

Carloskbco
03-09-2006, 08:07 PM
Welcome pixelseeker...the other place is getting to be a drag, this is a welcome refuge...

Enjoy yourself, lets post some pics!

:)

Carlos

benherrmann
03-09-2006, 08:09 PM
Julie, Carlos and I are your official toast masters (I know I'm gettin' hoarse doing this, but I'm really enjoying seeing everybody making the transition).

So a big fat welcome to you. All of these familiar names are shoring this place up pretty neatly. Looking forward to seeing your posts.

E B
03-09-2006, 08:34 PM
This format is much nicer. I like having all the seperate pages for different discussions and being dedicated to 4/3's will keep down the noise from the other camera users.

Welcome aboard, and yes it does keep down the noise.

If EB hasn't already posted his Studio, PhotoCleaner, QImage work flow he should for those that may have not got it from the other site.

Finemom is here also, and she asked for it so I posted it for her. Thank you for thinking of it.

I can't imagine some of the photo dealers not wanting to get a link on this site. I know most of us have already blew our photo budgets but I still need to get a 1.4 TC and maybe a flash. And like most of you all the replacement for the E-1 when ever it comes out.

I can imagine the flood of new comers is putting a strain on the admin staff. Keep plugging away guys, we' re all cheering for ya.

Anyway I'm certainly glad to be here.

Well, you're certainly a welcome addition here.

gunnerx
03-09-2006, 08:42 PM
Welcome! It's been quite a flood lately of users from DPR. I think we've had over 200 move over this week. :D Definitely glad to see you guys here!