PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

drgonzo
03-10-2006, 12:06 PM
Hi there, I don't know how many of you remember me, but years ago I frequented the "other" forum until I fell victim to P***'s uneven rules enforcement. I remain banned to this day - I check and refuse to create another handle to do him a favor and give him more traffic.

I'm honestly surprised it took this long for a significant issue to occur again, and it's a testament to the personalities of the people involved. And at the same time I am glad people have decided to move on ...

Anyway I'm not sure how much I'll contribute here, but I hope my experience with the E-system (since 2003) might allow me to answer a question or two from time to time.

Here is where I've been in the past few years: http://www.digitaldingus.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=8 Now my intent is not to cross-promote because I don't really frequent ANY photo forums much anymore. I have no personal stake in it (I realize this may seem at odds with a post I made there, but I do mean it). But I think a lot of good four-thirds information was generated there in the past 3 years, so I'd like to share that with anyone who might be interested.

benherrmann
03-10-2006, 01:32 PM
in the past. In fact, a few months ago I read some good speculation about products to come...and sure as heck, some of them came to fruition. The point should be that there are lots of great sites out there - this is only one of them. Gosh, so many choices!

AnnF
03-11-2006, 12:52 PM
Welcome. I hope your experiences here are good ones.

Ann

tspore
03-11-2006, 04:55 PM
I don't mind people cross promoting... This site isn't the center of the universe, but I hope that show up more!