PDA

View Full Version : Different ... yet familiar

BigB
03-10-2006, 04:11 PM
Hello all, some may remember me from DPR (funny, today is the day I registered there :D ), I sure remember some of you. I did lurk on this site for a bit after I first got into my E-300 (April 2005) and noticed many familiar posters lately, so here I am.

I've always been interested in art / design / photography, but never really got into photography until I started trying to get "creative" with my old Canon S30. A couple months later I fell in love with the E-300 and here I am. Much to learn, but I'm sure with more practice and more time this year set aside for myself, I'll get good.

I also like how there seems to be more response to photos here, especially with specific areas dedicated for it. I enjoy all types of C&C, good and bad, since it's the only way I'll get better. Though, of course, I'm always up for disagreeing :D. I always felt I didn't get enough comments over on DPR or other photo-related sites (I usually get nice generic feel good comments on other non-related forums with photo sections), things look much better here. :)

Good to see there's a thriving community about our system.

Pontiac005
03-10-2006, 05:33 PM
Hello there. I might have seen you over at the other place, but I am not sure. Glad you came over here, the other place was getting too "busy". Hope you enjoy your stay.:cool:

E B
03-10-2006, 05:35 PM
Hey, great to see you here. Yes, I do remember seeing some of your posts! Looking forward to sharing information and techniques.

benherrmann
03-10-2006, 06:03 PM
Welcome guy - glad to see you could join us. Now let's see all of those pictures you are going to post.