PDA

View Full Version : From snowy Estonia...

Pille
03-14-2006, 05:51 AM
Hello from another new member :camera:

Just a short introduction: I've been shooting on and off for about three years, using a film SLR. This past Christmas I finally went digital and bought the E500 twin lens kit - and fell in love with photography all over again.

I shoot mostly auto racing (my other great love) and other forms of motor sport. Some of my pics can be seen here: http://recce.pri.ee I know, weird topic for a woman... But I do take other types of pics aswell.

So that's about it. Take care!

-Pille-
(yep, wandered over from the 'other' forum...)

llpoolej
03-14-2006, 05:53 AM
Welcome Pille, I know what you mean about digital reviving the love of photography. I am way more into it than I have ever been!

Louis Dobson
03-14-2006, 07:12 AM
Yeah, me too, I've got loads of 645 films I can't even be bothered to develop, I just want to get out there shooting with the Oly.

Hi Pille, nice to see everybody here :-)

E B
03-14-2006, 09:02 AM
Hello from another new member :camera:

Just a short introduction: I've been shooting on and off for about three years, using a film SLR. This past Christmas I finally went digital and bought the E500 twin lens kit - and fell in love with photography all over again.

-Pille-
(yep, wandered over from the 'other' forum...)

Welcome aboard. The more you use digital, the more you like it! I think it's the instant gratification thing. The E-500 is a popular and very competent camera. You'll love it and we'll be looking forward to seeing some of your images.

AnnF
03-14-2006, 12:15 PM
Welcome, Pille. I didn't know they raced in the snow!:)

Ann

JRM60
03-14-2006, 10:51 PM
Hi Pille - Glad to see you here. I too am a racing picture nut, I shoot mainly off-road racing for a team here in California (we race a lot in Nevada & Mexico) and some on road racing - when that's not happening I shoot whatever I can find. Enjoyed your pictures, if you want, check a few of mine at my pbase site. Looking forward to your postings!

Pille
03-14-2006, 11:56 PM
Thanks for the welcome everyone!

I too am a racing picture nut, I shoot mainly off-road racing for a team here in California (we race a lot in Nevada & Mexico) and some on road racing - when that's not happening I shoot whatever I can find.
Cool! My first love is rallying (when I'm not taking pictures I race as a co-driver) but I'm also willing to shoot any type of motor racing.

I really like your off-road pics, specially the awesome panning shot. Our local off-road races are much slower type events, with more climbing around in dirt and tight places.

I didn't know they raced in the snow!:)
Well, we Estonians love racing, no matter what the weather is like :D

Louis Dobson
03-15-2006, 12:25 AM
You race as a co-driver? Repect :-) I get scared WATCHING the in-car shots!

Pavel
03-15-2006, 04:43 PM
Saw your pictures. I looks like (hair-raising) fun. Welcome to the board.