PDA

View Full Version : Forum error message

laughingbear
03-14-2006, 02:29 PM
I meant to say that since a while but always forgot to post it.... :whistle:

Everytime I post a message, I get this error code from the forum, the message is posted anyways.... But I thought you ought to know.... Here an example:

Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in /editpost.php(603) : eval()'d code on line 1

tspore
03-14-2006, 02:34 PM
Thanks, I will look into it.

mikefellh
03-14-2006, 05:49 PM
I get something like that when I edit a message and I hit save.

laughingbear
03-14-2006, 08:00 PM
yup.... confirmed, thats how I get it.... does not happen with quick reply though

laughingbear
03-14-2006, 08:05 PM
ahem... as for quick reply... I always end up on the edit page instead on the thread and see this message:

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 24 seconds.

laughingbear
03-14-2006, 08:07 PM
wondering.... what does Tony pay us for finding little bugs so he can finetune his forum?

;) hehehe

tspore
03-14-2006, 10:18 PM
haha!
(How about a BILL?)

So the waiting in between posts is so that you cannot post more than every 30 seconds quick fingers.

I get the same error on a edit... But I imagine that it is from on of the many many additions I did to the site, and I screwed up somewhere. But really it doesn't effect anything... So it goes on the list of things to fix, but not urgent list.

laughingbear
03-14-2006, 10:25 PM
<grins>...

No no.... I am not typing that fast, it is just that using quick reply, then use POST QUICK REPLY button, I end up in the edit window with the timer message, regardless how long.... so it is not really a quick reply.... hehehe....

I guess after sending the reply you should see the thread and your entry, instead of being linked again to the edit window.

Never mind , just thought you might wanna know...