PDA

View Full Version : ola 4/3ers

SHG
03-15-2006, 02:53 AM
glad to find and join this forum, and to find so many pals i used to see them but not anymore to be hunging here.

for people who doesnt know about me, i am 35 m living in san diego - ca, i am new to photography but kind of old to photoshop, i enjoy photography and do it when i have time, i assemble and troubleshoot computers when i get the chance, my current job is kind of ***** but have to pay the bills till i find something better.

my gear is
E500, 14-45, 40-150, UV filter on each, hoya CLP, velbon tripod

nice to see you guys.

happy :camera:

benherrmann
03-15-2006, 06:23 AM
Whether you post wherever, or just post here, you will find some added delight with the ambience in place at this site. And of course all of your favorites may be over here - some posting exclusively here, while others still post at a multitude of places. Once accustomed to this site, you will tend to really like it here.

SHG
03-15-2006, 06:39 AM
Ben, nice to see you here, for me, i enjoy reading and posting wherever nice, knowledgeable and open minded people are, so i can learn more and try to share what i know, till i realize that particular place has no more place for me.

the internet forums since few years are taking place of real life gathering for so many people for so many reasons, this is why it is important to pick where you think is good for you.

with people i am seeing here so far, i think i am going to enjoy it here beside the other sites that i visit regulary.

AnnF
03-15-2006, 09:11 AM
Welcome.

Ann

E B
03-15-2006, 09:11 AM
Ben, nice to see you here, for me, i enjoy reading and posting wherever nice, knowledgeable and open minded people are, so i can learn more and try to share what i know, till i realize that particular place has no more place for me.

the internet forums since few years are taking place of real life gathering for so many people for so many reasons, this is why it is important to pick where you think is good for you.

with people i am seeing here so far, i think i am going to enjoy it here beside the other sites that i visit regulary.

Hey, welcome aboard SHG! Glad to see your here and looking forward to some of your posts.

SHG
03-15-2006, 01:32 PM
Thanks EB, glad to see you her too, were misssing you and your great help, hope you are doing fine and everything is going well with you.

SHG
03-15-2006, 01:35 PM
Thanks Ann, wish you and the other moderators the best.

Carloskbco
03-15-2006, 01:55 PM
Bienvenido shg

Welcome to this place...enjoy yourself!

:)

Carlos

SHG
03-15-2006, 02:20 PM
mucho gracias carlos, glad to see you here, this place looks to be fun and relaxing.

lets see more of your beauties here as well please, always enjoied your work.

E B
03-15-2006, 03:19 PM
Thanks EB, glad to see you her too, were misssing you and your great help, hope you are doing fine and everything is going well with you.

You're too kind. Yes, I'm enjoying it here. Everything's upbeat. No doom and gloom. Mostly, folks are just interested in getting the best out of their equipment and that's tha way it should be.