PDA

View Full Version : Hi my name is radsaq (posted rather belatedly)

radsaq
03-15-2006, 04:26 PM
I like to photograph random stuff. Like trees, clouds, squirrels, sky, birds, mysterious items of discarded clothing, etc. My favorite color is blue. Maybe that's why I like Olympus cameras. My taste in photos is probably different from many other peoples'. But that's okay. Because I take the photos for me. But you can enjoy them too. :D

Oh, let me also take this chance to introduce my little friend, Notch-ear. She eats a lot.

http://thesaq.com/pics/00-POTW/20060312-p3127340-notchear.jpg

E B
03-15-2006, 04:48 PM
I like to photograph random stuff. Like trees, clouds, squirrels, sky, birds, mysterious items of discarded clothing, etc. My favorite color is blue. Maybe that's why I like Olympus cameras. My taste in photos is probably different from many other peoples'. But that's okay. Because I take the photos for me. But you can enjoy them too. :D

Oh, let me also take this chance to introduce my little friend, Notch-ear. She eats a lot.

Well, it's certainly too late to say, "Welcome aboard." I was glad to some of your images earlier and I've already met Notch-ear and some of her friends. I probably more appropriate to say, "Keep up the good work."

radsaq
03-15-2006, 05:02 PM
Well, it's certainly too late to say, "Welcome aboard." I was glad to some of your images earlier and I've already met Notch-ear and some of her friends. I probably more appropriate to say, "Keep up the good work."

Thanks! :D It is rather late. Sorry. But thanks anyway. I think.

Bojan Volcansek
03-16-2006, 09:09 AM

http://thesaq.com/pics/00-POTW/20060312-p3127340-notchear.jpg

Well better late then never! So welcome to the site, and keep up with great work!

Yours Bojan