PDA

View Full Version : Oy! from Aus

shrinkpictures
03-19-2006, 04:22 AM
Well, an infrequent poster at DPR, and while I was away on Holidays, I see someone appeard to have a brain fart and dump some of the most useful posters from the site.

So Not banned, nor did I make a song and dance.

I simply wandered over here, started reading and after a day or 2 saw that most of the people who greatly contributed elsewhere were here - so decided to join up here!

Now, I have been into photography on and off for about 25 years, but since I bought an e300 in August last year I have a renewed passion. I enjoy shooting a variety of things.

I started up a photoblog and try and make a post each day, and since I started in mid december, I have only missed a few days when I was away on Holidays.

I hope to have fun, participate and learn from all you folks here.

benherrmann
03-19-2006, 05:42 AM
Great to see you here from down under. I expect anytime shortly we may again see another mass exodus or, just discovering this forum in a pleasant sort of way.

Bill Gordon
03-19-2006, 06:42 AM
Welcome from "down under"..it is interesting to see the mix of people from your part of this shrinking world, from my part of North America and yes, there is a sprinkling of Euoropeans along of course, with the home of this site...US of A!! Our world has shrunk as a result of technology and it is interestring how there does not seem to be a language barrier. I have noted on my trips out of the country that I have not had a problem with language..particularly in Europe it seems everyone is conversant in English...doesn't say much for us North Americans does it. I will be in Belgium in May so I shall see how I make out. Over at 4/3rds site there are/were a group gettogether this month. I contacted the chap that was organizing it and now we will be getting together with possibly others, all E-1'ers so I am looking forward to that. ;)

E B
03-19-2006, 09:04 AM
Hey, welcome aboard. I'll be looking forward to seeing some of your pictures and posts!

OzRay
03-19-2006, 01:11 PM
Hey! Great to have another from the Land Downunder on board.

Cheers

Ray

AnnF
03-19-2006, 04:04 PM
Welcome, Bob. Nice coffee shot on your site.

Ann

Pontiac005
03-21-2006, 05:37 AM
Welcome!:up:

DLL_4ever
03-21-2006, 12:24 PM
Aussie Aussie Aussie... Oy Oy Oy! :D

Welcome aboard!