PDA

View Full Version : Hi from SF bay area

david_e1
03-24-2006, 02:14 AM
I finally joined the forum after lurking for a while. This place is getting more lively each month. I'm really getting tired of dpreview olympus forum...

I'm from San Jose, Ca. Got a E-1 few months back. I thought it's a deal i can't pass up. I really like that camera! and the 35mm macro lens. I've just purchased a E-300 two lens kit (bought it for the lens), but i think i overpaid for that...:rolleyes: anyway i think i'll be selling my E-300 soon...

i have a flickr gallery at http://www.flickr.com/photos/duoli/ Although very few images are shot with olympus, but i'll definitely be adding more E1 pix soon.

david

benherrmann
03-24-2006, 05:22 AM
I see you're making good use of all of the formatting options available to you in the edit window. This is a great place - definitely grows on you in time. Besides, all the regulars from "there" are here now!

Pontiac005
03-24-2006, 05:37 AM
Welcome David. I checked out your galleries and enjoyed viewing what you have on there. I am looking forward to viewing more of your photos in the future.:cool:

E B
03-24-2006, 07:05 AM
Glad to see you here. I expect the E-1 is fully living up to your expectations. Looking forward to seeing some more of the E-1 pics.

Carloskbco
03-24-2006, 07:17 AM
Welcome David

This is a nice place...enjoy it !

:)

Carlos

AnnF
03-24-2006, 07:14 PM
Welcome, David. I'm not far from you.

Ann

JRM60
03-24-2006, 10:24 PM
Hi David -

Great photos on your site, especially Laguna Seca. Haven't been there for a long time but it was a favorite of mine about 40 years ago. Still have some great shots that I dig out every now and then just for fun. Hope to see some E1 shots soon. I'm a short way up the road also.