PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

Skyscaper
03-25-2006, 06:14 AM
Hello Everyone,

I just got my E-500 a few weeks ago after months of debate on how I was going to upgrade my beloved KM A2. If I had known earlier that all of you were included in the purchase, I would've made the leap sooner. Anyway, I couldn't be happier that I found this forum.

Here's hoping I can make some contributions here someday to balance out all that I'll surely learn!

Now, if it would only stop raining today. The nerve! On a Saturday, too...

Ed

E B
03-25-2006, 06:46 AM
Welcome aboard. I'll be looking forward to seeing your posts and images. Since you bought the E-500 you probably have or will get an external flash. You may find my suggested flash setups useful:

http://www.fourthirdsphoto.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1322

plg3
03-25-2006, 06:47 AM
Hi Ed -

Welcome! Yes, it's a great group of folks over here. Similarly, I'm in a learning mode too.

I see that you're down on the Cape. Both my wife and I are from up Bean Town way. I can recall many summer days as a teen down on the Cape doing whatever teenage boys do at that time -- mostly get sun burned.

And you can send some of that rain our way here in DC. It's been awfully dry! But we only want it during week days. It's cherry blossom time and we don't want to ruin our weekends for the tourists now, do we?

JRM60
03-25-2006, 12:03 PM
Welcome to the club Ed! You will find a bunch of friendly and helpful people here. Looking forward to some Maine landscapes, I've never been up that way but one day soon......

AnnF
03-26-2006, 01:51 AM
Welcome, Ed.

Ann

Pontiac005
03-28-2006, 05:42 AM
Hi Ed and welcome! We are looking forward to viewing some of the photos you have to share with us. I am glad you like your E500 as much as I do. :up: