PDA

View Full Version : About me - NrthrnHrse

NrthrnHrse
04-19-2006, 11:48 PM
I posted an intro before we moved to the new format but I can't find it now so I guess I should tell you a little bit about me.
I've used Oly since I was in high school and borrowed my mom's OM Oly film camera. Now I have an Oly Evolt 300 I picked up last May. I specialize in equine photography, but also in children and canines, and life in Alaska. My personal and business sites are in my signature.. ENJOY!
;)

Pontiac005
04-20-2006, 04:43 AM
Hello there! I enjoyed looking through your Alaskan gallery, especially the photos of the horses. I am looking forward to viewing more as you post them.:cool:

NrthrnHrse
04-20-2006, 05:01 AM
Thank you for your kind words. I hope to keep adding more pictures as summer progresses. It's still white on the ground here...come on spring!

Padgreen
04-20-2006, 12:24 PM
Hi there, welcome.

I'm relatively new too - seems a nice place so hope you enjoy your time here.

Liked your horse shots.

NrthrnHrse
04-20-2006, 12:42 PM
I've been here a while so welcome and it is a nice place. Thanks for the kudos.

JRM60
04-22-2006, 10:54 PM
Hi Lara -

Welcome to one great forum. Enjoyed your Alaska galleries, love that country up there. Especially liked the poster like photos in the snow! Oh and the young colt was really nice. Looking forward to your postings.

NrthrnHrse
06-01-2007, 11:23 PM
Just wanted to share that I finally got our business site to the point that I'm satisfied with it (for the moment). Please feel free to visit and give any feedback, good or bad.
http://www.northernhorsephotography.com