PDA

View Full Version : November's Photo Contest - Seasonal Colors in your region

AnnF
10-31-2006, 07:11 PM
I will be in Arizona between the 2nd and 5th, so I'll post the new thread for November when I get back.

So, be on the lookout for the colors of fall and happy shooting!

Ann

RFMan
10-31-2006, 07:56 PM
Hmmm... will there be an exception to the rule about the shot being made in the month of November for this one? The fall colours were pretty much in the October landscape submissions. There are no more fall colours here, all the trees are bare, and we've already seen a bit of snow... Not to mention all the people in the southern hemisphere where fall is 6 months away...

Luc

AnnF
10-31-2006, 07:59 PM
We just want to keep the pictures fresh, rather than bringing up "older" ones.

So, they can be taken anytime fall of this year. Although, they can be anything that represents the colors...be it falling leaves, scenery, children in the leaf pile, you name it. We're just looking for COLORS of fall.

Ann

shrinkpictures
11-01-2006, 05:33 AM
Well, it is a small pity that the southern hemisphere is right in the middle of spring, going into summer. I guess that unless the topic is updated to Seasonal Colours it rules out those of us South of the Equator this month.

KellysCayman
11-01-2006, 05:36 AM
We got 6" of fresh, heavy, icy, wet but now frozen again snow! With all the surf contests coming up in Hawaii, it really kills me this time of year. I want to be on the beach!!

But with all the snow and -7C temps we don't have much in the way of fall colours around here.

How about the fall snow drift! :)

kelly

AnnF
11-01-2006, 11:01 AM
Hmm, ok. Let's do that then. Seasonal colors for your region to accomodate ALL.:smile:

Ann

NrthrnHrse
11-05-2006, 02:53 AM
Yes well I have you beat by a month. Our fall colors were in September and we've had snow since October. LOL. Maybe we could open this one up to being shot in another month besides November?

NrthrnHrse
11-05-2006, 02:54 AM
We just want to keep the pictures fresh, rather than bringing up "older" ones.

So, they can be taken anytime fall of this year. Although, they can be anything that represents the colors...be it falling leaves, scenery, children in the leaf pile, you name it. We're just looking for COLORS of fall.

Ann
Sorry Ann didn't see this post. Most excellent, I'm glad I did some fall color hunting in September.

AnnF
11-07-2006, 12:52 PM
No problem. Just got back from Arizona and catching up on things. Will post the new thread soon for submissions.

Ann