PDA

View Full Version : Contest Winner: Westcoastlad

AnnF
12-04-2006, 08:21 PM
#16 - "Reflections of Loch Lubhair" by Westcoastlad

http://fourthirdsphoto.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=62228#post62228

Congratulations! Please PM me with your mailing address.

Thank you,

Ann

Westcoastlad
12-05-2006, 12:25 AM
Hello Anne,

Thanks for that, PM sent.

I don't know what to say here, I am totally gobsmacked to win on my first go-I'm blushing now:redface: , need a bigger hat too:cool: .
I thought all the pictures were good and I had quite a job deciding who to vote for. A big thank you to all who gave me the nod, I really appreciate your votes and commiserations to all the others, especially the ones that came close.
My eyes were drawn, in particular, to Windsprite's Twisting Maples.

Thanks again to all.

Westcoastlad.
</IMG></IMG>

windsprite
12-05-2006, 04:56 AM
Congratulations on your win, Westcoastland! I'm looking forward to seeing many more images from you.

This month there were so many nice colors from so many different parts of the world that it was an extremely tough vote. You did well to come out on top. I appreciate very much the compliment on my entry, and many thanks to everyone else who voted for it.

Julie

Luke
12-05-2006, 05:18 AM
Congratulations, Westcoastlad.
You had a very interesting entry with a special pallette of colors.
Well done.
Luc

TomServoCA
12-05-2006, 06:06 AM
Tip of hat WestCoastLad.

deevee
12-05-2006, 09:14 AM
Congrats and now you can reflect on your reflections ...Cheers , :cool:

Henk Peter
12-05-2006, 10:10 AM
Congratulations Westcoastlad, a well deserved win.

I want to thank the (only) member on this forum who appreciated my photo like I do and voted for my entry.

kanji
12-05-2006, 10:23 AM
Well done,Westcoastlad ,and congratulations on your win.

Westcoastlad
12-05-2006, 01:39 PM
Hello again,

Thanks for all the kind words, I will be uploading more photos, Windsprite. I did try to get the colours to stand out Luke, it required some alteration using photoshop as I was fighting against poor light when I took the shot.
For me the shot was the reflections Deevee, and I shall(as you suggest) reflect on my reflections.:smile:

As my confidence and skills improve I hope to get more active on this site, this contest has boosted my confidence already so thanks again to all.

Westcoastlad.