PDA

View Full Version : December Contest "Infinity"

Pontiac005
12-08-2006, 04:23 PM
I am not sure if this is the correct format for this months photo contest, but here it goes..

http://ct.pbase.com/o6/07/562607/1/71384813.2gjpEMXe.PC072289contest.jpg

ManeImpressions
12-09-2006, 03:27 PM
I think it's a great photo. Seems like you're on the right track. Just my opinion. I noticed your website is pbase. How do you like it. I was looking into that myself.

AnnF
12-10-2006, 09:19 AM
Hi Marcus,

Nice shot. Yes, you're on the right track there. I just posted a new thread for the final submissions. If this is your final one, you can post it in there. I've been traveling, so now have access to a computer at my leisure today.

Ann

Pontiac005
12-10-2006, 02:40 PM
Thanks for the comments. As for Pbase, I have had it for a couple years now and have enjoyed the ease of use. I know alot of people like smugsmug or photobucket and although I have tried them out on a trail basis, they are good too, but I have just enjoyed the format of Pbase a little more. Ann, you seem to travel alot and that is wonderful. I need to start doing that as well. There are alot of places I have on my "must visit" list. Keep up the great work!

AnnF
12-10-2006, 08:28 PM
Thanks. Well, I did a lot of traveling throughout S.Carolina & Georgia when I worked under a private contractor for the USDA a few years back. But in the past year the traveling has been more for the purpose of getting through the recent loss of my husband and trying to help one of my daughters get away from an abusive boyfriend.

Anyway, I think this month will bring some more interesting and unique photos in the contest!:smile:

Ann

deevee
12-13-2006, 10:42 AM
Thanks. Well, I did a lot of traveling throughout S.Carolina & Georgia when I worked under a private contractor for the USDA a few years back. But in the past year the traveling has been more for the purpose of getting through the recent loss of my husband and trying to help one of my daughters get away from an abusive boyfriend.

Anyway, I think this month will bring some more interesting and unique photos in the contest!:smile:

Ann
sorry to hear about the family woes there Ann; I pray that God give you a helping hand on this matter and sort things out for the best for your daughter :cool: ...God bless :smile:
Romans 5:3-5
Not only so, but we<SUP> </SUP>also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4 perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.

AnnF
12-20-2006, 06:15 AM
Thank you. I don't get into religious discussions in public forums, but I do believe in God and prayer, etc.

We are now in a hotel in Mississippi. Didn't have net access the whole time. Found a hotel here with wireless internet. The trip was a bit delayed coming back because I got sick while visiting a friend in Florida. Managed to get some cool shots, though. Including one for the contest. : )

Ann