PDA

View Full Version : # of images in the gallery

jebir
02-21-2007, 03:59 AM
Hi,

I just wonder what determines how many images one is allowed to have in the gallery. I seem to have exceeded my quota or my quota has dropped recently.
I have a vague memory of this being related to financially supporting this site - Is it still so? Then, what are the terms and will we be reminded to renew our payment when it is due?

The reason for asking is that I'm typically uploading any images I want to share with this community to the Gallery and then link to there from a post in the discussion forums. That will ensure consistent links independent of external hosting of images.

Cheers, Jens.

tspore
02-21-2007, 11:55 AM
For the gallery its set to 100 images to be uploaded to the gallery as a financial supporter.
regular members only get 20 images.
I have been trying to keep the web folder from getting to bloated. (Right now its at 2 GB in size)
I am working on a couple of things which will improve the site, I believe, but they aren't quite ready for announcing yet. Should by the end of the week.
(It really the only thing that I am doing this week, besides answering the phone & email)