PDA

View Full Version : Chit Chat Just a hello!

swimswithsharks
04-03-2008, 08:52 PM
Life has a way of getting in the way sometimes. So, I haven't been online at all and haven't been shooting much either. I still hope to house my E-3 in time for a trip at the end of the month but I really just wanted to stop by and say hi. I hope everyone is out shooting and having a wonderful time. Take care.

Jim

windsprite
04-04-2008, 12:15 AM
Hi Jim. It's good to see you haven't forgotten us. :D I hope you get your E-3 housing and we can see some underwater images soon! :cool: Have a good and safe trip.

Petephoto1
04-04-2008, 01:33 AM
Jim have a good trip and bring us back some great photos, yes we were wondering where you were. Best Pete

E B
04-04-2008, 08:03 AM
We'll be looking forward to some unique new images. I don't think anyone else here duplicates your subject matter and interests.

llpoolej
04-04-2008, 08:56 AM
Oh yes! Do post your photos! I can't wait to see what you shoot!

lendur2
04-04-2008, 09:43 AM
We'll be looking forward to some unique new images. I don't think anyone else here duplicates your subject matter and interests.

Wow, now you've got my curiosity piqued. Do post images!

Leonard Durrenberger

AndyT
04-04-2008, 10:05 AM
Hi Jim

Great to see you back !!! Finally got my E3 as well, still deciding on a housing - either a Seatool or Nexus for me.

Which way are you looking at going with a housing ?

swimswithsharks
04-04-2008, 06:15 PM
Hi Jim

Great to see you back !!! Finally got my E3 as well, still deciding on a housing - either a Seatool or Nexus for me.

Which way are you looking at going with a housing ?

I am going with Ikelite. I have been an Ike user for years and have had good luck. Plus, I have Ike strobes so I have TTL built in.