PDA

View Full Version : Panasonic Lumix G-2

martin kimeldorf
05-22-2011, 10:39 AM
I have owned and loved this small versatile camera for a year. Fantastic travel camera. Originally bought it for about $728. Now want to upgrade to new one. Will party with this baby for $425 or best offer.
G-2 has a wonderful touch screen for spot metering and focus, great Electronic Viewfinder usable in bright sun, travels light and easy. Fully articulating screen allows you to get angles not possible with fixed-position screens. I mostly use the auto P mode or manual. I've combine the strong pop-up flash with manual exposure for great inside shots on a train ride. Small and light…perfect travel camera.

Price at my point would include the kit lens...negotiated prices probably not.

To learn about it read this review
Panasonic DMC-G2 Review: 1. Introduction: Digital Photography Review (http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/PanasonicDMCG2/)
Or see Amazon
Amazon.com: Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 12.1 MP Live MOS Interchangeable Lens Camera with 3-Inch Touch Screen LCD and 14-42mm Lumix G VARIO f/3.5-5.6 MEGA OIS Lens (Black): Camera & Photo (http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-DMC-G2-Interchangeable-14-42mm-3-5-5-6/dp/B003AOAXL4)

can contact me directly kimeldorf [atsign] comcast [dotsign] net

newvista
05-25-2011, 01:27 PM
Is that with or without the kit lens?

Any idea of the number of shutter acitvations? (Has anyone figured out how to do this with the Panasonics?)

Some detailed photos would help you sell it too, I imagine.

Lorne.

JRM60
05-25-2011, 07:41 PM
PM sent requiring actual photos of the item for sale!

Jim
Moderator, buy/sell forum

martin kimeldorf
05-26-2011, 11:23 AM
Is that with or without the kit lens?

Any idea of the number of shutter acitvations? (Has anyone figured out how to do this with the Panasonics?)

Some detailed photos would help you sell it too, I imagine.

Lorne.

Sorry no idea of clicks...but mostly used for travel so not as many as my E-3. I have to say it is lightly used.