PDA

View Full Version : Fs: Epl-1/12-60/mmf-2/sema-1

Future Assassin
08-14-2011, 05:41 AM
Well its 5:30am just got back from the vet as my cat got hit by a car. I just paid $1500 just for x-rays and test to see if he's even gonna make it so I guess the left over camera gear has to go.

I need to sell this as a kit so will not part out as the vet bill will probably be close to $3K

12-60mm I've attached a photo of where the nick on the glass is. Its at the outer edge and doesn't affect the lens or image at all.

EPL-1 (4159 shots)
MMF-2 m4/3 to 4/3 adapter
SEMA-1 micrphone
Cameron Fader ND filter
Tamron Polarizer filter
Sandisk 16gb card class 4
Sandisk Extreme 3 6 gig card class 6

I'll attach photos of the camera shortly. Its 5:30am and just don't want to process photos atm.

I want $900 for the kit + shipping.

Future Assassin
08-14-2011, 10:53 AM
Added the EPL-1 images

mclarenf3
08-14-2011, 02:23 PM
Sorry to hear about your cat, I hope it makes a full recovery.

I can vouch for the quality of the lens, and that the mark makes no impact on photos. It used to be mine before I went over to m4/3.

Bump for a great member.

Future Assassin
08-14-2011, 02:59 PM
Sorry to hear about your cat, I hope it makes a full recovery.

I can vouch for the quality of the lens, and that the mark makes no impact on photos. It used to be mine before I went over to m4/3.

Bump for a great member.

Yah kinda stressful. Took him to my regular vet and he was shocked at the emercency hospital price but what can you do. Looks like it should't be more than $2000 total as he still has to stay at the vet for three days as they have to wait for the swelling to go down and see if his paw is paralized from nerve damage or just temp from the swelling.

Here's a small video from the vet today. He looks way better but lots of drugs in him for pain and swelling. This was shot with the Epl-1 and the 12-60.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agRCqrR14kk