08-15-2011, 05:10 PM
$70 shipped
$90 shipped

This SHLD-2 Kit for the E-1 includes:
- HLD-2 power battery holder
- BCL-01 battery charger
- BLL-01 battery
- GS-2 Grip Strap (no longer included)

This was the main unit I used with my E-1, but shows almost no signs of any wear... if the light is hitting it the right way, you can see a few minor marks on the bottom (they would not even show in a photo).

Also includes the GS-2 Grip Strap, which to me was the best accessory ever invented for the E Series (I use the GS-3 on my E-30).

Includes boxes and papers...though there might be a paper missing...need to look again ;)

· All equipment has been very well cared for / non-smoking home<O:p</O:p
· Price listed is firm, unless otherwise stated<O:p</O:p
· Price includes shipping & insurance (surcharge for AK and HI)<O:p</O:p
· Sorry, USA sales only<O:p</O:p
· Payment via PayPal please – I will send you a payment request/invoice
· More questions? PM me…

johnk
08-25-2011, 10:11 AM
* new lower price
* Grip Strap no longer included

NrthrnHrse
08-26-2011, 01:46 AM
Is this the extra battery back for the E1?

johnk
08-26-2011, 06:39 AM
Correct...

Fro Amazon.com ----
HLD-2 Power Battery Holder.... Experience all the performance that the E-1 has at full capacity. The high-powered external battery power grip conveniently and easily attaches to the base of the camera while supplying an extensive power supply so you can shoot a day-long assignment without hesitation. More than just extra power, the HLD-2 also improves the focus tracking speeds in Continuous AF, allowing you to track faster moving objects. When attached, the HLD-2 also includes a space to store the E-1's body battery cover door so it is not lost or a hindrance to carry.