PDA

View Full Version : *** FS: Like new Tamrac Aero speedpack 75 backpack ***

brianh32877
11-29-2011, 08:22 PM
Perfect Tamrac 3375 backpack: $75 (includes shipping and paypal)

I just bought more lenses so I have to get a bigger bag and need to sell my Tamrac model# 3375 Aero speedpack. It is different than most backpacks because it has 2 ways to access your camera. The traditional zippered entry in the front gives access to everything in the bag, but it also has a zippered side door that you can access (while wearing the bag on one shoulder) so you can pull out the your camera without disturbing the rest of your lenses. The side door is great for quick access of the camera. It also has weather proof zippers. (For more info go to tamrac.com and click on aero series)

The bag holds my E-30 with HLD-4 grip attached, 70-300mm, 18-180mm, 50mm macro, 4 filters, and FL-36 flash in the main compartment. I also keep 2 extra batteries, LED ring flash, 35 mm macro, remote, and charger in the upper compartment. There is also a zippered pouch in the main compartment that will hold extra memory cards and filters, as well as elastic pouches on each side that will hold a water bottle, bug spray, etc. And has an elastic holder on the front for your lens cap.

The bag is in perfect shape and has no blemishes at all. I'm really bummed I have to sell it. I went through 4 other bags before i found this one that is perfect in size and is actually comfortable to wear. But I've outgrown it so I have to move on! If you have any questions let me know. Thanks

<table style="width: 446px; height: 57px;" border="0"><tbody><tr><td valign="top" width="43%"><small><small> Internal Dimensions:
Top Compartment</small></small></td> <td valign="top" width="54%"> 10w x 6d x 8h"
(26 x 15 x 21cm)</td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top" width="43%"><small><small> Internal Dimensions:
Bottom Compartment</small></small></td> <td valign="top" width="54%"> 11w x 5d x 8h"
(29 x 14 x 20cm)</td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top" width="43%"><small><small> External Dimensions:</small></small></td> <td valign="top" width="54%"> 13w x 7d x 18h"
(34 x 19 x 46cm)</td></tr></tbody></table>40619