Thread: Hello all, from Puerto Rico

Thanks
    Feedback Score

Default Hello all, from Puerto Rico

Greetings to all. I live in beautiful Puerto Rico. I have lurked over at DPR forum for a while, but since I only have a Hotmail email address and no ISP, I wasn't allowed to register for that forum. I own an E300, HLD-3, 14-45, OM50/1.8 and OM adapter. I have used various film SLRs in the past made by Canon, Minolta, and Pentax. The only film SLR I still own is an older Pentax 645 which I don't use any more. I look forward to sharing with the forum's members and learning from everyone, too. Adios!

David

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Default Yo Dave...

Great - now you can offically participate, so we expect to see lots of ideas and images. After all, you do live in a nice warm part of the world, so your brain will be fresh with ideas, eh...

Bring your friends also as there's room for all of us. Bring some beer too while you're at it...
    Have a wonderful day!

Bernd (Ben) Herrmann
    Fuquay Varina, NC

Thanks
    Feedback Score

Default Re: Hello all, from Puerto Rico

Greetings to you. I'd love to see some pictures from Puerto Rico. I conjures up images of beautiful beaches in my mind.
    To find the answers - question them!

Thanks
    Feedback Score

Default Re: Hello all, from Puerto Rico

Thanks to both of you! Yes, I have some great pictures to post. I will leave the major picture posting to the appropriate part of the forum, but will put one here just to start things off: a nice beach picture taken just over a week ago on the Isla Caja de Muertos (Coffin Island, apparently because of its shape) just south of Ponce on the big island. Enjoy!

Attachment 347

recipe: E300, 14-45@14, ISO100, Program, UFRaw(my preferred RAW converter but doesn't transfer EXIF data), Adobe PS7, Neat Image

David