Thread: FS: Nikon Micro 105mm f2.8, ext tube & cameraquest 4rds adapter

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Default FS: Nikon Micro 105mm f2.8, ext tube & cameraquest 4rds adapter

Up for sale is a Nikon Micro-Nikkor 105mm f2.8Ais macro lens with accompanying PN-1 Extension tube and Camera Quest Nikon to 4/3rds adapter. The glass is in great shape as are the focus action (not loose at all, if anything it is very slightly tight). The original owner (a scientist) had this lens has been modified for super precise exposures. If you aren’t familiar with Nikon’s auto aperture mechanism the camera moves a small lever on the back of the lens at the time of exposure to stop the lens down to the selected aperture for exposure. Well there are incredibly slight differences per camera, so this lever has been removed, and on a Nikon camera one must use stop down metering. Of course this is of no consequence with 4/3rds cameras as this is the normal operation with manual lenses no matter the brand, and the aperture action itself functions normally.

If you aren’t familiar with this legendary optic here is one resource…

http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography...5mmicrof28.htm

Or you can just google it.

The lens focuses from infinity to 1:2 (35mm) own its own, and right at 1:1 with the PN tube. The engraving on the lens has magnifications listed for both with and without the PN tube. The extension tube is unique to all of photography as it is the only one that I’m aware of that has a rotating tripod built-in. This provides great balance, especially when the lens is racked out to maximum magnification.

The Nikon to 4/3rds adapter is not an ebay cheap-o, but the $175 one from cameraquest.com. It is super-precise and well finished unlike others I’ve seen and used. I have an original Olympus rear cap that also comes with the adapter. A Nikon front cap is also included.

Anyway if you have any further questions feel free to PM me. The asking price is $275 with the adapter, and if you already have one I’ll sell the lens and PN for $215. Both prices include shipping via UPS ground to any location in the Continental US. Paypal is preferred method of payment.

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Default Re: FS: Nikon Micro 105mm f2.8, ext tube & cameraquest 4rds adapter

Lens sold, but I'm selling the adapter in another post here... http://fourthirdsphoto.com/vbb/showt...3921#post83921