Thread: Some New Contax Equipment For Sale

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    5 (86%)

Thumbs up Some New Contax Equipment For Sale (added prices)

As some of you know I am a semi-retired professional photographer. My career has been nearly 37 years now. I had coronary bypass surgery last year and a second heart attack 2 months ago so I guess you could say I need to slow down a little. I still shoot film for 90% of my customers and have been experimenting with digital for about two years now. Nearly my whole career I have used Contax Cameras and Zeiss lenses.
    I did buy a Canon 20D and several L lenses as my first digital DSLR and it lasted about 3 months before I virtually gave all the Canon gear away it was such poor quality. I then bought a Nikon D70s which is a nice camera and some great Nikon lenses. Great photos but the camera but was just too menu driven for my taste so I have sold or traded all the Nikon stuff now for <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags" /><st1lace w:st="on">Olympus</st1lace> digital cameras and lenses which I love! I have two E-1s, an E300, an E330 and just bought the E510 and I will buy what ever replaces the E-1. I have at least one copy of all the current Zukio digital lenses from the 8mm to the 300mm except for the 18-180 and 40-150.
    I still have several new Contax 35mm bodies, lenses and accessories that I will never use. So, what I thought was I would see if some of the people here (I consider you guys friends) are interested in some of this equipment. So I started going through the dry boxes and found that I have a complete N1 set consisting of:
    • One new N1 body
    • Contax D-10 Multifunction Data Back f/ N1
    • a new P9 Battery holder and vertical grip
    • Contax/Zeiss 28-80mm f/3.5-5.6 N Vario-Sonnar Wide Angle/Macro AF Lens for N System
    • NAM-1 645 Lens to N-1 mount adapter (Allows auto-focus and metering of Contax 645 lenses on the N1)
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>
    This will make someone a great complete pro outfit! All of the items are new and in their respective boxes along with all paperwork. Except for the lens, the lens is new and never used it is just that Contax (Kyocera) always sent me the lenses in bubble wrap. I would receive several lenses in a shipment all in bubble wrap but you can tell that this lens has never been used and is in perfect condition as is everything else!<o></o>
    If anyone is interested in this equipment please PM me and letís see if we can work out a deal good for both of us! <o></o>
    All Items are located in <st1:City w:st="on">Bangkok</st1:City> and I have no problem shipping to any where in the world except a few countries that have bans of the importation of photography gear such as (<st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">China</st1lace></st1:country-region>). I use PayPay on a regular basis on Ebay so no problem there.<o></o>
    <o></o>
    If no one has any interest here I will put it on Ebay one piece at a time, along with other Contax/Zeiss items.

I will set prices at this:
    N1 Body=450 USD
    D-10 Multifunction data back=190USD
    P-9 Vertical grip=150USD
    28-80mm Carl Zeiss AF Lens=210USD
    NAM-1 645 adapter=180USD

1180USD for eveything +shipping or make an offer I just hate to see this top of the line equipment go to waste.

These prices are lower than KEH.com EX+ rated equipment and they are all new!

Happy to send photos to interested parties.<o></o>

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    5 (86%)

Default Re: Some New Contax Equipment For Sale

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    5 (86%)

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    5 (86%)

Willing to trade N1 and other pieces for Oly digital camers bodies, lenses, flashes...etc
    Make an offer!