Thread: REDUCED E1, 14-54, SHLD-2, Kirk E1 Plate

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Lightbulb REDUCED E1, 14-54, SHLD-2, Kirk E1 Plate

Up for sale are;

- Olympus E1 digital SLR; includes charger, 2 OEM batteries that hold a good charge, Olympus Master Plus software, manual, Olympus strap and body cap. There are 10,804 actuations. The body is in great shape, but because of its use I will not say perfect. The only flaws I can really find are 1) the plastic LCD screen protector is a bit scratched up, but the LCD is pretty good (I found one TINY nick that I would have a hard time picking up with a macro lens) and the rubber on the camera seems loose in some areas. It is not coming off, though. The camera has never given me any issues and has lots of amazing photos left to take. $400 shipped

- SHLD-2 battery grip; Includes box, paperwork, battery that holds a good charge and charger. This item is in great shape and I cannot see anything wrong with it. $105 shipped

I am asking $475 for the kit, which includes shipping unless international or insurance is required then the buyer picks up the fees. I have good feedback here, on fredmiranda.com and on ebay, all username goatsby. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Additional photos may take some time since this is my only camera and I have to have a friend come over so I can us theirs. Thanks! Adam

SOLD Kirk PZ-90 plate for E-1 for $25

SOLD Olympus ZD 14-54mm zoom lens; Includes front cap (can't find the rear) and hood. The glass is great, functionality is perfect and cosmetically is good. The hood is a bit scratched and the area where the hood attaches is also marked up. Nothing serious, just minor cosmetic stuff. $300 shipped

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Default Re: REDUCED E1, 14-54, SHLD-2, Kirk E1 Plate

Prices have been reduced...