I just ordered a Acratech V2 ball head. Probably should have asked this question before doing so, but what is the appropriate plate for my E1 with battery grip? I looked both at B&H and Acratech's site and couldn't find anything specific, so ordered the generic universal plate. They do have a plate for the E1, but the grip is quite different in shape/size than the bottom of the camera. For the 50-200, I just ordered the short universal lens plate. Did I get it right, or am I going to have a camera plate that doesn't fit well?