Thread: Lagging Edge Technology

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    63 (100%)

Talking Lagging Edge Technology

I have an E-410 on its way. I also ordered the "OwnUser" E4 grip to go along with it.
    I may have the camera tomorrow but the grip and additional BLS-1 are about a week away. Once the camera is received, I plan on using the excellent 14-42 on it and a legacy lens from time to time. My 8mm FE will be permanently mounted on my E-330 as that combination is a marriage made in heaven!
    After the kit is complete, I'll post my impressions in the User Reviews section of this Forum.

Thanks
    Feedback Score

Default Re: Lagging Edge Technology

Good for ya Bill! I am very curious of your impressions of the E-410/510 sensors (I was not impressed- at all).

Sometime soon I may have an E-3 coming my way. I have never owned such a heavy/big/serious camera before, so the adaptation period should be VERY interesting...

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    63 (100%)

George,
    I'm looking forward to the comparisons. It's been said, by some, that the best E-series sensors were the E-1s and the E-330.
    As usual, I'll be shooting 100% raw so the comparisons will be equalized.

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Congrats on the new baby, Bill! Looking forward to your explorations with it. I know you'll bring out the best it has to offer.
    Nate

"There's only one rule in photography - never develop colour film in chicken noodle soup." - Freeman Patterson

Thanks
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Bill_Turner View Post
    George,
    I'm looking forward to the comparisons. It's been said, by some, that the best E-series sensors were the E-1s and the E-330.
    A
    Yup, I'm one of them

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Truth to tell, I'm very happy with the results I'm getting from the E-1 and L1 bodies. Both were serious bargains and are returning the results I need for my work.

I'd like an E-3 for the added resolution and responsiveness but don't really need it just yet.

So I can easily see sticking with the older tech for a bit. After all, it's not the camera that sees a photograph ... It just does the recording. :-)

The L1 with the tiny 25/2.8 lens on it is an absolute delight to work with. I can't put it down!

G