Thanks
    Feedback Score
    63 (100%)

Default 8mm Tracks

E-410, 8mm FE. Lightroom 2.
    Any thoughts on Oly colors?

Attachment 6220
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Bill_Turner; 05-01-2009 at 12:33 PM.

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default Re: 8mm Tracks

Nice! You've done a good job disguising the fisheye-effect, the only thing that hints towards a fisheye is the red and white bar.
    As for 'Oly colors', I'm sure they are, you shot it with your Oly camera, no?
    The colors are great by the way!
    /Olof

E-3 | E-620
    | E-510 | GF-1 | ME-1 | HLD-4 | Metz 48 AF-1 | EC-14 | EC-20 | ZD 14-42 | ZD 14-54 | ZD 12-60 | ZD 35 | ZD 40-150 | ZD 50-200 | ZD 70-300 | Panasonic 20/1.7 | Sigma 30 | Sigma 105 | Peleng 8/3.5 | OM 50/1.8 | OM 28/3.5 | OM 75-150/4 | Tokina 300/5.5 | OM T32 |

Thanks
    Feedback Score

Bill, I'd say the fish-eye distortion is annoying to me (if that's the effect you were going for then you achieved it). The bend of the uprights along the track near the edges disturbs me, as does the bending of the railroad ties.

I do love the colors you've gotten out of this, you seem to be doing a great job with Lightroom and colors. It's probably mostly your fault that I'll be looking closely at Lightroom when v2 is released...

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Otage View Post
    Nice! You've done a good job disguising the fisheye-effect, the only thing that hints towards a fisheye is the red and white bar.
    As for 'Oly colors', I'm sure they are, you shot it with your Oly camera, no?
    The colors are great by the way!
    Thanks Otage. It's "fishier" than many of my FE shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary_Berg View Post
    Bill, I'd say the fish-eye distortion is annoying to me (if that's the effect you were going for then you achieved it). The bend of the uprights along the track near the edges disturbs me, as does the bending of the railroad ties.

I do love the colors you've gotten out of this, you seem to be doing a great job with Lightroom and colors. It's probably mostly your fault that I'll be looking closely at Lightroom when v2 is released...
    Thanks Gary. That's the thig with the FE. Some like it, others don't care for it. I appreciate your comments.

Thanks
    Feedback Score

Hey Bill! I like the innovation of the curved ties. If only the real world could be so whimsical.