Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: 6: IR Photo

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tequesta, Florida
    Posts
    4,115
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Feedback Score
    63 (100%)

    Default 6: IR Photo


    Attachment 13744
    EXIF intact.
    Last edited by Bill_Turner; 03-10-2009 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Updated titile

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kalispell Montana, mere minutes from Glacier Park
    Posts
    6,377
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 6 Posts
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

    Default Re: 6: IR Photo

    You are the master of taking the mundane and making a wowser out of it. Lots of lines a patterns to look at. Very cool
    If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads,
    you're doing something wrong." John Gierach



    Jim
    Visit me at:

    www.hillbilly-photo.com

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tequesta, Florida
    Posts
    4,115
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Feedback Score
    63 (100%)

    Default Re: 6: IR Photo

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Flinchbaugh View Post
    You are the master of taking the mundane and making a wowser out of it. Lots of lines a patterns to look at. Very cool
    Thanks Jim. Your comment means a lot to me as I do shoot a lot of rather mundane, everyday subjects and try to make something out of them.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    2,027
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default Re: 6: IR Photo

    Bill -

    This is exceptional; really it is. Like Jim said (You are the master of taking the mundane and making a wowser out of it ... ), you truly do have an eye, a gift, if you will, to see what all of us see, but then you have that 'Ah-Hah' experience while the rest of us ... [fade to black].

    BTW: Is it me, my monitor or does this IR image hint at being solarized?

    -leon
    -leon

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    RE: My Posted Photos: C&C = welcome
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    E-1 & E-3 // 14-54mm & 50-200mm SWD
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    158
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default Re: 6: IR Photo

    excellent shot . this seems to look a lot like tucson, az... i sure do miss that place.
    2x e-620 + hld-5, E-1 - zd 14-54 mk i, zd 25mm, sigma 30 f:1.4, zd 35mm macro, zd 40-150 mk 1, 2 x fl-36r
    gh1 - mmf-2 adapter
    zenit et - helios 58mm f:2.0
    misc - zuiko 50mm f:1.8, prinz m42 135 2.8, vivitar 28mm 2.5, canon fd 50mm f:1.8
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/ikemann/

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,824
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

    Default Re: 6: IR Photo

    Nice Bill, you always make something simple into a nice photo.\
    Linny
    Love Photography,
    Lin Singleton


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tequesta, Florida
    Posts
    4,115
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Feedback Score
    63 (100%)

    Default Re: 6: IR Photo

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWriter View Post
    Bill -

    This is exceptional; really it is. Like Jim said (You are the master of taking the mundane and making a wowser out of it ... ), you truly do have an eye, a gift, if you will, to see what all of us see, but then you have that 'Ah-Hah' experience while the rest of us ... [fade to black].

    BTW: Is it me, my monitor or does this IR image hint at being solarized?

    -leon
    Thanks Leon.
    The solarization probably came from pusing the clarity slider a touch too far in Lightroom.

    Quote Originally Posted by ikemann View Post
    excellent shot . this seems to look a lot like tucson, az... i sure do miss that place.
    Thanks ikemann. Your comment is most appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linny View Post
    Nice Bill, you always make something simple into a nice photo.\
    Linny
    Hey Lin,
    Thanks for your very kind words.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    northern Maine
    Posts
    7,445
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

    Default Re: 6: IR Photo

    Ah yes, the old cluster boxes. Nice one, Bill. I love your "tinted" (for lack of a better term) IR work. Letting some color seep back in adds so much.
    Nate

    "There's only one rule in photography - never develop colour film in chicken noodle soup." - Freeman Patterson

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •