Thread: SOLD: Olympus Zuiko 25mm F2.8 Pancake lens - International Sale - REDUCED !

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default SOLD: Olympus Zuiko 25mm F2.8 Pancake lens - International Sale - REDUCED !

I have an Zuiko 25mm F2.8 Pancake lens for sale, it is in perfect condition, mint, good as new. It was used for about 300 pictures, it is a year old. Great lens, but I already had one with my E-500 when I bought an E-420 that came with this lens as a kit. I use mine almost every day, it is lots of fun as it transforms your camera into something quite portable, but one is enough. Very convenient lens to carry, focuses close too, very sharp. I think the reviews are exaggerated, I never saw any barrel distortion, but I guess I don't photograph test charts too often... I am happy with the lens performance and I believe it encourages better photography.

I am including the lens back cover and the original screw-on cover included. Some pictures show the lens with a 43mm UV filter that I can include for an extra $10 $5 - the ring proves it is new condition, but the filter glass has a hairline scratch from improper cleaning. I've added some pictures which show the lens both on the E-500 and E-420 for sizing info, but cameras are not included. Where two lenses are shown, the one with the blacked out front-face is mine, the one that says Olympus Zuiko 25mm can be yours ! ;>)

This is an international sale, I am located in Wellington, New Zealand and will be happy to ship anywhere in the world. I accept Paypal only and ship to your confirmed address - no exceptions. I have extensive eBay trading history, PM me and I'll send you a question from my eBay account, if required. The price including Paypal commission and Air Mail shipping as follows: Australia/NZ: $230, everywhere else $245 (USD). The new price including Paypal commission and INSURRED (*) Air Mail shipping as follows: Australia/NZ: $225 everywhere else $230 (USD) ! (* Insured amount equals to customs value declaration).

SOLD LOCALLY.
    Last edited by nk4002r; 06-21-2009 at 05:39 AM. Reason: SOLD

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default Specifications and Manufacturer's Description

The Olympus Zuiko Digital 25mm 1:2.8 (35mm equivalent focal length: 50mm) pancake lens accentuates the amazing compactness of the E-System. Featuring an extremely short-barrelled, lightweight design, this lens represents the perfect accompaniment for the E-420. With its overall compactness, the set-up reminds of the legendary improvement to mobility that the famous Olympus OM series provided.

Ultra-compact design
    -Filter diamater: 43 mm
    -Dimensions: 64 mm x 23.5 mm
    -Weight: 95 g

-Lens configuration: 5 lenses / 4 groups
    -Aspherical glass elements: 1
    -Angle of view: 47
    -Closest focusing distance: 0.2 m
    -Maximum image magnification: 0.19 x (Four Thirds) / 0.38 x (35mm format)
    -Number of aperture blades: 7 (circular)
    -Maximum aperture: 1:2.8
    -Minimum aperture: 1:22

Compatible with all Olympus 4/3rd cameras: E-1, E-3, E-30, E-300, E-330, E-400, E-410, E-420, E-450, E-500, E-510, E-520, E-620 and Panasonic DMC-L1, DMC-L10 and with an adapter even the new DMC-G1/GH1.

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default Re: FS: Olympus Zuiko 25mm F2.8 Pancake lens - International Sale

Please don't PM me, if you are not interested in purchasing, just to point out this or that US web-site's price. You must factor in shipping from the US to New Zealand into the price and suddenly it does not seem so cheap ! Anyway, I am not in the market to buy another one, I currently own 2 !

Feel free to PM me in case you have a reasonable offer. Say for example, you'd send me a self-address postage pre-paid shipping envelop with $215 cash, I'd happily send the lens back to you.

I believe that my asking price for the lens is fair based on researching eBay prices and offers a significant discount when compared to the local (New Zealand, Australia and European) retail value. Keep in mind that my price includes delivery anywhere in the world (NZ/Australia cheaper than Europe/South America, etc) and the dreaded Paypal commission (29 cents + 2.9% standard +1% international) !
    Last edited by nk4002r; 06-05-2009 at 03:12 AM. Reason: spelling

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default Re: FS: Olympus Zuiko 25mm F2.8 Pancake lens - International Sale - REDUCED !

Prices reduced to $230 Worldwide (AU-225 only), shipping service clarified and a new photo added in preparation to list as an auction.
    Last edited by nk4002r; 06-05-2009 at 03:10 AM. Reason: Correction