Thread: Wanted: E-3 + Batterygrip (+12-60mm)

Thanks
    Feedback Score

Default Wanted: E-3 + Batterygrip (+12-60mm)

After much consideration; I've decided that it's time to upgrade, and the E-3 seems to be my match.
    So I'm looking for a used E-3 as well as the HLD-4 batterygrip. I would prefer if I could buy the two things from the same seller, but we'll just have to see..
    I'm not picky, but of course the camera has to be in working condition and at a resonable price.
    If anyone is dying to sell their E-3 and HLD-4 bundled with the 12-60mm I'm very interested as well, still at a resonable price.

I do live in Denmark, so seller should be willing to send overseas. I will pay the shipping and handling!

Thanks
    Niklas Have

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Re: Wanted: E-3 + Batterygrip (+12-60mm)

What are your offering prices. There are many with every thing you are asking for but I would need to know if it is even worth my time to offer a large part of my system.
    God Bless
    Corey

My Web site:http://midiowaphoto.com

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Ghosted View Post
    What are your offering prices. There are many with every thing you are asking for but I would need to know if it is even worth my time to offer a large part of my system.
    It is obvious to me that he expects the owner to set a price. He only advises that he is prospecting for an offer that is not too steep.

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

I have an E-3 with grip, 1 BLM battery comes with the E-3, older batteries I do not want to include, LCD monitor cover factory replaced, FS-3 installed and factory calibrated, Grip with circuit board replaced to tackle the power problem. AF function OK. Shutter count 12,629.-

How much you offer?
    Last edited by Johannes; 09-07-2009 at 10:45 PM.

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    59 (100%)

Cool Re: Wanted: E-3 + Batterygrip (+12-60mm)

If you have stuff to sell send him a PM. I sent him a quote on the whole package and he was very quick, reasonable, and considerate in his reply.

We didn't make a deal though and I think he's already "landed" the E3, grip and batteries for sale item...which I think was a great deal for that particular buyer!

Good luck in finding your gear Niklas and to those trying to sell too!

Dan