Thread: <SOLD> Olympus Zuiko Digital 11-22mm f/2.8-3.5 For Sale (Price lowered) <SOLD>

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default <SOLD> Olympus Zuiko Digital 11-22mm f/2.8-3.5 For Sale (Price lowered) <SOLD>

My friend is selling her Olympus stuffs to go fullframe. She wanted to use eBay, but I recommended her to use our sweet friendly forum. So she took the easy way and left all the selling stuff for me to handle! Can't refuse, but I managed to convince her not to go Canon. Anyways, I will be posting a bit of 4/3rds gears for sale in the next few days, starting with the 11-22mm f/2.8-3.5

She bought the lens not too long ago, but shortly after that she got a deal on a 9-18mm, so the lens has not been used much since then. The glass is very clean, there is a slim 72mm UV filter to protect the front element since day 1, and the zoom is still quite stiff (indicating the lack of usage). There isn't much to fault this near-brand new glass.

The lens comes with the original box, lens hood and blank warranty card. It also comes with the LC-72B center pinch lens caps (found with the 9-18mm) so that you can use the cap AND the hood at the same time. This lens', the old 50-200 and 14-54mm's lens caps sometime make me wonder what Olympus thinks.

We're asking $535 $520 $495 Paypal personal transfer, but CONUS only and buyer covers shipping and custom, which I will not forge the value. Please PM me if you're interested.

Here are some picture of the lens:
    Last edited by minh0204; 01-04-2010 at 08:53 PM.

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Re: Olympus Zuiko Digital 11-22mm f/2.8-3.5 For Sale (Price lowered)

Price lowered

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Price dropped again

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

This is a good price on a great lens! If I didn't already have one, I'd be sorely tempted.
    Nate

"There's only one rule in photography - never develop colour film in chicken noodle soup." - Freeman Patterson

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    Real Name
    Terry Walls

I would leave a bit of advice to all you CONUS sellers - make it world wide - we pick up the costs of PP.

So what is the issue? You limit your market so much.
    Terry
    Canberra, Australia
    e620, OM20 and OM40 and lots of stuff

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

PM sent
    Lee

One Ring to rule them all....

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barkly View Post
    I would leave a bit of advice to all you CONUS sellers - make it world wide - we pick up the costs of PP.

So what is the issue? You limit your market so much.
    Thank you for your little advice, which I already picked up But I think the issue is, shipping cost and VAT will jack the price up quite a lot, and after paying for custom and all other stuff the price will not be attractive anymore. Maybe I'm wrong, because the US dollar is so weak now, which suddenly makes buying from the US a real deal to someone.

Quote Originally Posted by lmooring View Post
    PM sent
    PM replied

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I buy and sell equipment regularly, most often through Ebay. I don't care who buys from me, or where: I request interested buyers contact me before buying and ask for a shipping quote. The shipping is added to the final auction price and includes a packaging/handling fee for filling out paperwork and forms if the recipient is overseas. I leave it up the buyers to determine whether the cost of shipping and handling, customs, etc pushes the price up too much.

I recently sold thirty-odd bits via Ebay. Several went to Hong Kong, India, Thailand, Canada, the UK, and Germany. I've received something like twenty more positive feedbacks on Ebay.

Why limit the market for your goods? It doesn't make sense.

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    59 (100%)

Cool Re: Olympus Zuiko Digital 11-22mm f/2.8-3.5 For Sale (Price lowered)

I concur though I don't add fees for handling or standing in line at the USPS filling out the forms...I figure I get a little more on the price up front.

I definitely make sure to get a quote from the online USPS for shipping to the particular country in question, add on another 1% to the paypal since they'll take the extra amount for the currency conversion, and let the buyer decide.

One thing I haven't been able to figure out...maybe some one else knows. The amount of insurance one can add to the package is dependant upon the country for a given shipment method. Is this because who USPS hands off the package to in the country or crime associated with the country?

Things to Australia you can insure for like a million dollars (well almost it seems) and some countries in Europe maybe only $600 even with the most expensive shipping method selected.

Anyhow consider this a bump and as always it is the owner's decision to go through the extra hassle or not...it does take extra time to ship overseas!

Thanks everyone and hope your 2010 is as good or better as your 2009 as needed!

Dan

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    One thing I haven't been able to figure out...maybe some one else knows. The amount of insurance one can add to the package is dependant upon the country for a given shipment method. Is this because who USPS hands off the package to in the country or crime associated with the country?
    Pretty much. Reliability varies, and there are some countries where insurance is limited to something like $25.00. Registered mail is considered the most secure, but even then in some countries insurance coverage is limited.
    Nate

"There's only one rule in photography - never develop colour film in chicken noodle soup." - Freeman Patterson

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Default Can't resist..... PM Sent

Happy new year!

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Re: Can't resist..... PM Sent

Lens is sold to acwalbur. Please kindly close thread. Thank you!