Thread: Sold -- FS: 50-200 Mk I (Canada) (or trade for Sigma 50 OR 9-18)

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Default Sold -- FS: 50-200 Mk I (Canada) (or trade for Sigma 50 OR 9-18)

I am sadly selling my 50-200 Mk I lens. You all know the quality of this lens, but I just find that I don't use it as often as I should. Included is the lens, a UV filter (always been on the lens), tripod mount, box, carrying case, basically everything which it originally came with. Everything is pristine; glass is flawless, zoom does not sag, everything works just as you would expect for glass of this quality. Willing to sell pretty much anywhere, although shipping makes Canada / US make the most sense. (Unless you have a Sigma for trade, the prices for other offers on this forum are probably better if you are in the states.)

Asking $650 plus shipping (estimate shipping to be about $30 within Canada and probably $50 within CONUS; will confirm this for a given address). *Sold for CAD $665 including paypal fees and shipping*

Will also accept a pristine Sigma 50/1.4 lens (4/3 mount, of course) in trade, if you pay a difference of $200. If you were to do this, we would each pay the shipping on the lens we send (so you, shipping the smaller lens, would get a better deal -- especially if you are in the states!).

I am also looking for a 9-18mm lens, and also willing to trade for it + $300. Like the 50mm, we would each pay the shipping for the lens we send, so you get the better deal.

Yes, the price is a bit more than some of the other 50-200's in the forum today, but you have to remember the GST and import charges when buying from the states -- they will add up quickly.

Last edited by TheBigOne; 05-16-2010 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Sold

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default Re: FS: 50-200 Mk I (Canada) (or trade for Sigma 50)

where abouts are you in canada? im in vancouver and i have a sigma 1.4 4/3.

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Default Re: FS: 50-200 Mk I (Canada) (or trade for Sigma 50)

I am in Calgary. Local trades preferred, of course -- no Paypal or shipping hassles!

All PMs replied.

Thanks
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Default Re: FS: 50-200 Mk I (Canada) (or trade for Sigma 50 OR 9-18)

Lens has been sold; please close thread.